The following guidelines have been established by Krafty Sprouts to govern various aspects of Advertising on the network. These include websites and mobile applications directed to consumers. We refer to these as https://healthtian.com, https://thexplorion.com, https://www.theclouts.com/, https://healthtian.in
As used here, the terms “Advertising” and “Advertisements” are as follows:
- Third party banners
- Contextual advertising
- Sponsored content
The guidelines stated in this policy cover issues like acceptance of advertisements by Krafty Sprouts, how advertisements are displayed, and how advertisements from the Krafty Sprouts network are removed. Krafty Sprouts have the sole and absolute discretion for this.
We make it our job to interpret and enforce this policy. We also have the right to change the policy any time we deem fit.
Please read our terms as stated below
- We have sole discretion for determining the types of Advertising that will be accepted and displayed. Under no circumstances will this be considered an endorsement for the company that advertises, manufactures, distributes, or promotes the products or services we mention.
- We have the rights to accept or reject Advertising that is not accurate or done professionally.
- Sponsored post should be written for the purpose of educating and informing our readers and not just for acquiring links and should be 700+ words.
- After a sponsored content is LIVE on our network, you have given us the rights to do whatever deemed fit.
- LINKS are renewed on YEARLY BASIS, any link not renewed will be nofollowed.
- You are responsible for transaction fee (Paypal or others).
- You are to make PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY BEFORE or AFTER YOUR ARTICLE IS PUBLISHED. If however you fail to make payment IN 12 TO 24HRS, your link will be removed from the article and we claim the article.
- IF your LINK IS REMOVED due to your delay in PAYMENT, you have to pay 10% TAX before it will be restored.
- There is no refund once content is LIVE and you have only 1 revisions.
- Broken links are removed so we are not to be held responsible for that if your link was detected as broken before it expires.
By going ahead to publish your article on our platforms, shows you have accepted and agreed to these terms, so abide by it and do not cause troubles for us.
There are certain categories that we will not permit. These include the following:
- Illegal or ‘objectionable’ products (we reserve the right to determine what is ‘objectionable’)
- Fraudulent, deceptive, illicit, misleading or offensive material
- Material that misrepresents, ridicules, discriminates (real or implied) or attacks an individual or group on based on personal reasons.
- Weapons, firearms, ammunition, or fireworks
- Material that directly advertises products to children under the age of 13
- Media or messages that fall under the “M” rated video games or content
- Unreasonable, unlikely or extraordinary product or service claims
- Media messages or imagery that strobe or flash
- Media or messages that contain unsubstantiated claims
- Advertising units that extend beyond the defined space
- Advertising units that do not retract to the defined advertising space upon user scroll off or do not contain a “close” or “X” for user to retract or close the ad unit/message after user initiation
- Advertising units that mimic computer functions
We also recognize the difference between advertising, sponsored content, and editorial content. Thus, we treat each as a separate entity with varying guidelines.
We retain the exclusive right to determine how any and all search results for certain pieces of information by keyword or topic are displayed. The content listed is displayed with its source.
We also follow the terms stated on the Google Ads and link them to the corresponding sites. While third party content must adhere to this Advertising Policy, labeling content is governed by our specified policy. More importantly, advertising should not link directly to a registration/email capture page.
We reserve the right to approve whether any advertising will be accepted, rejected, cancelled, or removed at any time. We will provide prompt notice in all cases of cancellation, rejection, or removal. It is the advertiser’s responsibility to comply with all domestic and foreign laws and regulations applicable within the network. These include legally required legends, disclosures, and statements.
Advertising should not include pixels, tags, flash containers or any other type of information collection software code. We shall filter beacons, cookies, or other information for our protection.
Last Updated: 25/01/2020.